Need advice? Our pharmacists are there to help you.
Our online consultation service allows you to request an online consultation on more than 150 health problems.
- Enter your reason for consultation by clicking on the button below
- Complete the form.
- Your consultation request will be sent directly to our pharmacist who will respond to you as soon as possible.
This is not a medical emergency service. For any emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency service.
Our online consultation service is currently available during pharmacy opening hours. We are working hard to allow you to benefit from it soon even outside these hours.
Your pharmacist can help with many health conditions*
- Recent urinary infection (women)
- Upper respiratory symptoms (cough, congestion, runny nose, fever, tiredness)
- Vaginal candidiasis (yeast infection)
- Travel prevention
- Smoking cessation
- Nausea/vomiting related to pregnancy
- Head lice
- Emergency contraception
- Acid reflux
- Allergic rhinitis
- Allergic conjunctivitis
- Calluses and corns
- Contact dermatitis
- Cutaneous mycosis (yeast infections)
- Diaper rash
- Dysmenorrhea (menstrual cramps)
- Dyspepsia (heartburn)
- Herpes labialis (cold sores)
- Mild acne
- Mild headache
- Mild hives
- Mild to moderate eczema
- Minor joint pain
- Minor muscular pain
- Minor sleep issues
- Mouth ulcers
- Nematodes and pinworms (worms)
- Oral fungal infection (thrush)
- Xeropthalmia (dry eyes)
* Certain conditions require a preliminary diagnosis from your doctor.